How to worship and connect with us
How to worship
Read about how to worship in person with us, including important health and safety requirements.
LifeGroups: Find a group here
Need prayer? Use the Weekly Check-in.
Check in. Register your presence, share prayer requests, and let us know if you need help with the Weekly Check-in.
Give. You can give online, text the word ChapelHill to 77977, mail checks to 7700 Skansie Ave, Gig Harbor, WA 98335, or drop off your check at the secure, locked drop box at Door D. If you worship with us in person, you can also leave your offering in one of the offering boxes as you exit the Sanctuary.
Parents and kids: In-person children's programming takes place at the church Sundays at 10:45 am. In addition, there are four ways for parents to teach your children about Jesus:
- Download the ParentCue app, which has a weekly Bible lesson and ways to engage with your children in great faith conversations.
- Subscribe to get a weekly Parent Connect e-newsletter, which has resources for parents. Email us to get it.
- Children’s weekly lessons are posted on the Chapel Hill Kids web page weekly.
- Subscribe to the Chapel Hill Kids’ YouTube channel for age-appropriate weekly lessons.
How to CONNECT
Mental Health Monday Video
Monday, Noon I Facebook
Way to Serve Wednesday video
Chandra Hallam and Cara Taylor
4:00 pm I Facebook
Port Orchard church plant
Use our Weekly Check-in form to let us know if you are in the South Kitsap County/Port Orchard area and we’ll make sure you get updates on our new church launch. Also, like us on our Port Orchard Facebook page and subscribe to our Port Orchard YouTube channel.
Download our app: watch sermons, read our weekly blogs, listen to podcasts, use the Weekly Check-in form, and more. Get our app here.
Social media: join the Chapel Hill Facebook group, like us on Facebook page, and follow us on Instagram.
Looking for support?
How can your church family come alongside you in this season?
- I live alone.
- I have an illness.
- Need help accessing church online.
- Help with basic necessities.
- Juggling work and family.
- Other/Give me a call
If you need help, please let us know by filling out our Weekly Check-in form.