OFFERING HOPE TO OUR NEIGHBORS
Jesus invites us to feed the hungry, offer drink to the thirsty, provide for those who need clothing, welcome the stranger, and visit the sick and imprisoned (Matthew 25). That’s why Chapel Hill comes alongside ministries that are meeting these needs and transforming lives every day. We desire to see our neighbors connect to a Christ-centered community that instills dignity and empowers them to thrive.
Learn more about our strategic local partners:
- Tacoma Rescue Mission offers hope and healing beyond homelessness with emergency food and shelter, and programs to break the chains of addiction and cycle of poverty.
- FISH Food Bank provides assistance for neighbors in need with food and other assistance as they move toward self-sufficiency.
- Northwest Furniture Bank restores dignity and stability for neighbors working to rebuild their lives after abuse and crisis through furniture resale, direct client shopping programs, and mattress recycling.
- The Coffee Oasis is changing the world for homeless youth from Kingston to Tacoma through a strategic continuum of services supported by sustainable coffee shops.
- World Relief Seattle envisions refugees and immigrants welcomed and empowered by community, providing families employment, cultural, medical and legal services.
WE ARE THE CHURCH. God has uniquely called all of us, not just our partner agencies above. From street ministry to quilting, connect with our many volunteer-led Empowerment Groups to find where you might have an itch to serve.