COUNSELING & SUPPORT
HELP & HOPE
Need Prayer? Contact us here!
We know there are times when you just need someone to talk to—someone you can trust to help sort out the puzzle of life. Our Care Ministry offers a wide range of programs and services to help when life gets hard:
- Lay Counseling for Individuals and Married Couples – our highly trained volunteers are committed to helping people with a variety of non-clinical concerns. This ministry offers Christian counseling and marriage counseling that is a safe and confidential place for individuals or couples to tell their story and work through various life issues.
- Professional Counseling – Shannon Rickert, our Director of Care Ministries, is a licensed counselor who would be honored to meet with you and help you on your journey.
- Pre-Marriage Mentoring – before you decide to say “I do!” we would love to explore with you what makes a healthy marriage. The Pre-Marriage Mentoring program begins with couples completing an online assessment. which generates a comprehensive evaluation, that skilled and experienced marriage mentors use to guide engaged couples through.
- Support Groups – Cancer Care, Divorce Care, Grief Share.
- Financial Support – Part of the Deacon’s ministry at Chapel Hill includes offering financial help for those who find themselves in a financial crisis. Whether you are a member, friend, or neighbor, we are ready to listen, pray, and offer assistance whenever possible. For assistance, call the Deacon’s Aid office at 253.853.0224.
To receive information about these services, please contact the Care Coordinator at 253.853.0291. Donations for lay or professional services can be made here.
For financial assistance, speak to a Deacon in our Deacon’s Aid office at 253.853.0224.