Worship Service Notes
Our mission: exalt Jesus…elevate others…launch disciple-makers.
- In person? Fill out the Weekly Check-in form below and meet us at the wood wall in the lobby after the service.
- Online? Let us know you’re new in the live chat, fill out the Weekly Check-in below, and if you’re in the Gig Harbor area, visit us in person next week.
WAYS TO ENGAGE
- Chapel Hill Port Orchard Sunday Meetings start July 4: 9:00 am coffee; 10:00 am conversation
- Pray for/support our global sent leaders at Catalyst India
MORE WAYS TO ENGAGE
- Read the weekly bulletin
Scripture: Philippians 3:13-4:1
- What do you find yourself more inclined to do – live in the past, the present or the future? Read how Paul treats his past in Philippians 3:13 – 4:1.
- As you think back over your story are there parts you wish you could move on from? In what ways do you live out Paul’s example of forgetting the past and straining to what’s ahead?
- What are you most convicted of from this passage? The need to stop being spiritually lazy? Or a reminder that we ought to work hard not to earn God’s approval but because we already have it? Bring your area of need to God in prayer.
Give to the General Fund
Other Ways to Give
- Mail check to 7700 Skansie Avenue, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
- Drop check in secure, locked drop box at Door D at any time
- Drop check in tithes/offering box at Sanctuary doors
- Classic service 8:30 am: in person and online. Bring kids to worship with you.
- Modern service 10:00 am: in person and online. Separate kids’ programming and childcare.
- Modern service 11:30 am: in person (10:00 am modern service rebroadcast at 11:30 am online). Separate kids’ programming and childcare.
- Chapel Hill Online: new episodes premiere Sundays on YouTube; please share them with others.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
Learn how to make your visit safe and enjoyable.