WELCOME TO WORSHIP!
We’re glad you’ve joined us today.
This is a resource Pastor Ellis White prepared in connection with his sermon for the first Sunday of Advent, November 27, 2022.
Giving (tithes and offerings) is a key part of our lives as believers. It’s an act of worship, and an opportunity to remember that God provides for all our needs. Every dollar you give impacts the bottom line of seeing other peoples’ lives changed. In fact, 10 percent of our annual general budget goes directly to spreading the gospel in our neighborhoods, our city, and across the globe (find out our local and global outreach priorities). Another 15 percent goes to our Beyond These Walls fund to love our neighbors, make disciples, and raise up and send leaders. Learn more about giving to Chapel Hill and see the state of our annual budget here. Catch our five-year vision to care for our community, equip our people to share the gospel, and prepare our next generation to live a victorious life on mission for Jesus Christ. And discover where you are in your own journey of generosity.
Other ways to give
- Mail check to 7700 Skansie Avenue, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
- Drop check in secure, locked drop box at Door D at any time
- Drop check in tithes/offering box at Sanctuary doors
COMMUNITY LIFE LINKS
- Invite your “one” to Christmas at Chapel Hill
- Sing in the choir in Dec & Christmas Eve; contact Pastor Gunnar Tesdahl
- Generosity Tree project throughout Advent; Kit Build Sun, Dec 28
- Advent serving opportunities
- Our 5-year vision to care, share, and prepare
- The state of our annual budget
November 27: Luke 1:5-25
on our Watch web page
SERMON MANUSCRIPT & AUDIO AVAILABLE MONDAY
on our Listen & Read web page
COME TO THE WOOD WALL
The Wood Wall in the Lobby/Narthex is where you can meet a pastor or worship leader, ask about what it means to be a Christian, learn about our church, find out more about ways to connect and serve, or get other questions answered.
LifeGroups are a place to belong and grow. Learn more.
HAVING TROUBLE HEARING?
CONNECT WITH US
Need to get ahold of us during the week? Learn our business hours and phone number.
Everyone: subscribe to the Chapel Hill Bulletin.
Parents of kids K-5th: subscribe to the Kids’ Ministry Email.
Parents of students 6th-12th grade: subscribe to the Weekly Parent Email.
HEBREWS COFFEE SHOP
Just around the corner from the lobby. Open Sundays 8:30 am-noon.
- exalt Jesus
- elevate others
- launch disciple-makers.
- love and serve our local community with mercy, care, and compassion;
- share the gospel so that people discover new life in Jesus;
- prepare and mobilize the next generation to live a life on mission for Christ.
Learn more about our vision.
What makes us unique