The Weekly Guide is a resource for those attending Chapel Hill in-person or online worship services.
WELCOME TO WORSHIP!
We’re glad you’ve joined us today. We want to show you how beautiful Jesus is.
Giving tithes and offerings is an act of worship and helps you remember God provides for all our needs. Visit our give page to see the state of our annual budget. Discover where you are in your own journey of generosity and prayerfully consider what your next steps will be. Thank you for your giving!
Other ways to give
- Give on our app
- Mail checks to 7700 Skansie Avenue, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
- Drop check in secure drop box at Door D any time
- Place offering in the plate during worship services
- Drop check in tithes/offering box at Sanctuary doors
- Festival of Hope Sun, Dec 3, 8:30 am-2:30 pm
GLOW Sat, Dec 9; GLOW Kids at 4:00 pm, GLOW for adults & students at 7:00 pm; get free tickets here
- Advent & Christmas events at Chapel Hill
- Generosity Trees are up! Serve at the Kit Builds Sun, Dec 17, 10:00 & 11:45 am; Loving Our Neighbors Workshop Sun, Dec 17, 10:30 am
- Ways to serve during Advent
- Get the latest update from the Pastor Search Committee following their Nov 28 meeting
December 3: Isaiah 40:1-11
on our Watch web page
SERMON MANUSCRIPT & AUDIO AVAILABLE MONDAY
on our Listen & Read web page
MEET US AT THE WOOD WALL
The Wood Wall in the Lobby/Narthex is where you can meet a pastor or worship leader, ask about what it means to be a Christian, learn about our church, or find out more about ways to connect and serve.
COFFEE OASIS AT HEBREWS COFFEE SHOP
When you come to church Sundays, be sure to stop by the HeBrews Coffee Shop just around the corner from the lobby and get a delicious coffee drink made with Coffee Oasis beans. You can also buy whole bean (Oasis, Sumatran, or Mexican) or ground (Papua New Guinea, Sumatran, or Mexican) coffee to enjoy at home: $14.75 each; buy two and get a free 16-oz. coffee drink of your choice. HeBrews is open 8:30 am-noon Sundays and 9:00-11:30 am Wednesdays. Learn about Coffee Oasis’ ministry to homeless and at-risk youth.
LifeGroups are a place to belong and grow. Learn more.
HAVING TROUBLE HEARING?
CONNECT WITH US
Need to get ahold of us during the week? Phone number and business hours
Everyone: subscribe to the Chapel Hill Bulletin
Parents of kids K-5th: subscribe to the Kids’ Ministry Email
Parents of students 6th-12th grade: subscribe to the Weekly Parent Email
Sunday worship services are live-streamed on YouTube.
Separate elementary kids’ programming (at 10:30 am) and childcare available for babies-Pre-K, or worship together as a family.
Family Room available for parents with fussy babies; nursing mom’s station available in the nursery; ask a greeter for directions.
- Exalt Jesus.
- Elevate others.
- Launch disciple-makers.
- Care. Love and serve our local community with mercy, care, and compassion
- Share the gospel so that people discover new life in Jesus
- Prepare and mobilize the next generation to live a life on mission for Christ
Learn more about our five-year vision.
What makes us unique