Our mission: exalt Jesus…elevate others…launch disciple-makers.
- In person? Fill out the Weekly Check-in form below and meet us at the wood wall in the lobby after the service.
- Online? Let us know you’re new in the live chat, fill out the Weekly Check-in below, and if you’re in the Gig Harbor area, visit us in person next week.
WAYS TO ENGAGE
- Chapel Hill 101 October 3
- Candy Door Dash October 31; donate candy
- Alpha Online with the YMCA September 21
- The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel – order here
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SATURDAY BULLETIN
Read the weekly blog and ways to worship, connect, and serve by subscribing here
SCRIPTURE THIS WEEK
LIFEGROUP QUESTIONS THIS WEEK
- God doesn’t forget us even when we forget him. When was a season in your life when you would say you forgot the faithfulness of God to you?
- Read Joshua 3-4. How did God display his presence to the Israelites through what looked like a hopeless situation?
- What are some significant moments in your walk with the Lord that you don’t want to forget? Pick one and share it with your LifeGroup or family.
Contact us for help with most needs here or Call 253-853-0291.
Give to the General Fund
Other Ways to Give
- Mail check to 7700 Skansie Avenue, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
- Drop check in secure, locked drop box at Door D at any time
- Drop check in tithes/offering box at Sanctuary doors
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST VIDEOS
Come to the Mountain virtual choir performance
You Raise Me Up Chapel Hill Ringers performance
Sweet Caroline Chapel Hill Ringers performance
Hallelujah Chapel Hill Ringers performance
Is It Bad for Christians to Meditate? with Pastor Gunnar Tesdahl
- Classic service 8:30 am: in person and online. Bring kids to worship with you.
- Modern service 10:00 am: in person and online. Separate kids’ programming and childcare.
- Modern service 11:30 am: in person (10:00 am modern service rebroadcast at 11:30 am online). Separate kids’ programming and childcare.
- Chapel Hill Online: watch our sermons any time on YouTube and share them with your friends.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
Learn how to make your visit safe and enjoyable.