Welcome to worship at Chapel Hill
Welcome to worship at Chapel Hill Church Gig Harbor; we are glad you’re here.
- If you are worshipping in person, meet us at the wood wall in the lobby!
- If you are worshipping online, let us know you're new in the live chat and fill out the Weekly Check-in.
FIND A LIFEGROUP:
- Have you ever been separated from your friends and family or from your home for an extended period of time? Perhaps that was your story last year! What was it like? Share your story with others.
- Read Daniel chapter 1. What battle did Daniel pick to fight, and why did he choose that particular one and not others? When have you had to learn to pick your battles?
- What battle do you discern God is asking you to pick in your own life, and how can you approach it with an attitude of humility, grace, and courtesy? Pray together for the Holy Spirit’s help in discernment and approach.
WAYS TO ENGAGE
XO MARRIAGE SIMULCAST:
NORTHWEST FURNITURE BANK REGISTRY WISH LIST:
DANIEL DILEMMA (MEN & COUPLE’S LIFEGROUP STUDY):
WHAT MATTERS MOST (WOMEN’S PHILIPPIANS LIFEGROUP STUDY):
FISH FOOD BANK—DONATE FOOD, VOLUNTEER, GIVE:
GIVE ONLINE TO THE GENERAL FUND:
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE:
- Text the word ChapelHill to 77977
- Mail check to 7700 Skansie Avenue, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
- Drop check in secure, locked drop box at Door D at any time
- Drop check in tithes/offering box at Sanctuary doors
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP: