Worship Service Notes
Welcome to worship at Chapel Hill Church Gig Harbor; we are glad you’re here. Our mission is to exalt Jesus, elevate others, and launch disciple-makers. And we encourage everyone who wants to engage with our mission to participate in our discipleship pathway: worshipping, serving, connecting, and reaching others with the good news of God’s love through Jesus Christ.
- If you are worshipping in person, fill out the Weekly Check-in form below and then meet us at the wood wall in the lobby after the worship service.
- If you are worshipping online, let us know you’re new in the live chat and fill out the Weekly Check-in below.
- Read Daniel 6. What does this story teach us about the character of Daniel? How was Daniel able to be a man of such integrity? Where did he get his courage from?
- When have you had to stand up to bullies in your life? What tools did you use? Was prayer one of them and if so, how did that work for you?
- In what ways did Jesus’ life parallel that of Daniel? Turn to Jesus and ask him to make you the kind of leader who is willing to “stand up…by kneeling down”.
WAYS TO ENGAGE
- XO Marriage Simulcast
- Northwest Furniture Bank Registry Wish List
- Spend 1 Day in Port Orchard
- Cambodia Virtual Global Visit March 8 & 11
- Northwest Furniture Bank Furniture Build at Chapel Hill March 28
- Northwest Furniture Bank Build Interest Form
- Help FISH Food Bank
Give to the General Fund
Other Ways to Give
- Text the word ChapelHill to 77977
- Mail check to 7700 Skansie Avenue, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
- Drop check in secure, locked drop box at Door D at any time
- Drop check in tithes/offering box at Sanctuary doors
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
Learn how to make your visit safe and enjoyable