Don’t Miss September at 703!
It’s a time of transition. We’re making a move! September 7th will be our last Tuesday on Sidney Ave. We’re moving downtown to 703 Kitsap Street! We’ve already been seeing there what we’d hoped for in starting a church in Port Orchard.
- Seven families came to Sunday morning for the first time in the last two weeks.
- Applications from interns are coming in to spend a year living in intentional community. (Applications accepted through the weekend!)
- YoungLife and YoungLives are in and out of the house as they prepare for their kickoffs Sept 7 and 11.
- A dozen local business and civil servants came through for an open house August 18.
So don’t miss out on the upcoming opportunities to serve and connect.
- September 2 — Thursday prayer at 12. Every Thursday!
- September 5 — Labor Day! Work Day at 9 & Worship at 11
- September 8 — Neighborhood Open House from 4-6
- September 12 — Whole Hog! Worship at 11, BBQ at 12:30
- September 19 — Sunday morning worship continues! 11am at 703 Kitsap St.
- September 21 — Middle School Launches, 6pm