SCHEDULE FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP SERVICES:
3 Sunday Worship Services
- 8:30 am Pacific (classic)
- 10:00 am Pacific (modern)
- 11:30 am Pacific (modern)
Services held in the church’s Sanctuary. Seating in designated areas only. Capacity limited for each in-person worship service.
Plan your visit
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Whether you have been vaccinated or not, wear a face covering at all times on campus before, during, and after the worship service. If you forgot yours or don’t have one, extras may be available (ask an usher or greeter). Make sure you have your nose, mouth, and chin covered.
- Sanitize your hands before, during, and after your visit.
- If you have underlying health conditions that make you vulnerable to COVID-19, do not attend an in-person worship service; continue worshipping online. If you are 65 or older, carefully consider whether in-person worship is best for you.
- “Self-check” by taking your own family’s temperature in the morning before you come to church.
- If you think you might be experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms within 48 hours of the worship service, or if you discover you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms up to seven days prior to the worship service, do not attend in person.
- If you attend the 8:30 am worship service, please bring your kids to worship with you!
- Worship for elementary-aged kids (entering kindergarten through 5th grade) takes place during the 10:00 and 11:30 am modern services. Check in 15 minutes prior to the start of the service (9:45 or 11:15 am). Enter/register at Door B. Everyone must wear face coverings and practice physical distancing.
- The Family Room adjacent to the Sanctuary is available but we are limiting occupancy; if you need to take your small child out of the worship service, you may also visit the lobby.
- Kids’ Ministries has online lessons available here.
- Sunday School for babies through Pre-Kindergarten available during the 10:00 and 11:30 am modern services.
- Enter through Door C for touch-free check-in. Parents, please wear face coverings at all times and practice physical distancing. Health department guidelines do not require face coverings for children under 5 years old.
PARKING & ENTERING
- Park in the main parking lot and enter through the E doors (unless you are checking in your elementary children at Door B or babies-Pre-K at Door C) . Door D will also be open for limited mobility. There are accessible parking spots available nearest the building.
- You may sit on the main level of the Sanctuary or in the balcony. Ushers will help you find a seat.
- This will be a touchless experience. We will open doors and refrain from handshakes and hugs.
IN THE SANCTUARY
- We are restricting foot traffic in and out of the Sanctuary.
- Seating is only in designated areas of each pew as indicated by signage.
- Whether or not you have been vaccinated, maintain six feet of distance between you and someone else outside your immediate household. Do not sit directly in front of, behind, or next to anyone not in your own household.
- When you exit the Sanctuary, practice physical distancing.
- Wear a face covering throughout the entire worship service. (You may remove your face covering when you take the elements during our celebration of the Lord’s Supper, but please put your face covering back on as soon as you have partaken.)
- We will not hand out worship guides or put anything in the pews (pens, offering envelopes, etc.).
- Bookmark the weekly Worship Service Notes to access all links and LifeGroup discussion questions for the service.
- No offering passed. You may give online, text the word ChapelHill to 77977, drop your offering in an offering box on the way out of the Sanctuary (please note we are not providing offering envelopes in the pews at this time), mail checks to 7700 Skansie Ave, Gig Harbor, WA 98335, or drop off your check at the secure, locked drop box at Door D.
- The Prayer Team is available to pray with you in person following the worship service. You may also ask for prayer when you fill out the Weekly Check-in form in the Worship Service Notes.
- After the worship services, we invite anyone who is new at Chapel Hill to meet us at the wood wall in the lobby. We’ll welcome you and answer any questions you have about the church. At the same time, we will carefully practice physical distancing for mutual safety.
AT ANY TIME IN THE BUILDING
- Observe physical distancing; stay six feet apart from anyone other than members of your household, particularly in the lobby.
- You may bring your own coffee/beverage or food, but the HeBrews coffee shop has reopened on Sunday mornings between 8:00-11:30 am. Complimentary coffee is also available in the Gathering Place following the 8:30 am service.
- Public restrooms will be available but only two at a time unless you are from the same household.
Our priority is to ensure that you can worship safely and we are following health and safety guidelines that are currently in place. To mitigate the risk of transmitting and contracting COVID-19, we need your commitment and help. We ask you to maintain physical distancing, wear face coverings, wash your hands, observe the other in-person requirements outlined above, and please stay home if you feel ill or are not comfortable worshipping on campus.