First Day of Ministry
Tuesday, our first day of ministry, the medical team traveled to a remote area near the Thailand border that was used by the army as a medical camp, and area that has never been visited by any government agency, NGO or church.
This is what I saw:
- Hundreds of villagers eager to receive medical attention.
- Medical professionals with the compassion of God diligently ministering in the name of Christ.
- Army ambulance personnel exited to participate with trained professionals.
- The governor of the Provence – come to see witness the miracle.
- A 3-yr. old boy jumping with excitement for his very own toothbrush.
- 230 of God’s children who received medical care.
- Tears in a doctor’s eye, overwhelmed by such great need.
- A Chapel Hill Cambodian Go Team, on national TV news again.
- God – pleased with his children doing his work.
Safe Haven Children:
Part of our Medical Team: