ALPHA Table Helper
Assist the table host in facilitating conversation, help with administrative tasks at the table.
• Wednesday, 6:00-8:30 pm, plus trainings and the Alpha Weekend
• Honor the vision and culture of the Alpha Course
2.5 hours weekly, plus trainings and the Alpha Weekend
Listening, hospitality, non-judgmental, welcoming
• Invite others
• Help facilitate conversation
• Build community among table participants
• Attend trainings, huddles, weekly sessions, and the Alpha Weekend
• Read weekly email
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
Alpha: Staff and Admin.
BENEFITS TO CHPC & THE VOLUNTEER
Supports the mission of Chapel Hill for outreach, while allowing the volunteer to serve in their area of gifting.
Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith, typically run over eleven weeks. Each talk looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create conversation. Alpha is run all around the globe, and everyone is welcome.
For a no-strings conversation, please contact Alpha.