Chapel Hill Kids (K-5th grade)
Download the free Parent Cue app to walk with your kids as they grow in their relationship to Jesus each week.
- Orange – Combining the Church and Family
- Parenting and Culture – AXIS – Connecting Parents, Children, Preteens, Teens & Jesus in a Disconnected World
- HomeWord – Family Helps
- Grace Based Parenting
- D6 Family– Deuteronomy 6 Families
- iMom – Helps for moms
- All Pro Dad – Helps for dads
- 360Family – Parenting helps
- Splink – Weekly Parenting email from D6 Family
- Tech Savvy Parenting
- Sticky Faith Parenting
- Bibles: The Action Bible, The Family Reading Bible, The Beginners Bible, The Rhyme Bible Storybook, The Beginners Bible for Toddlers, Hands-On Bible, Teen Study Bible
- Books: 7 Ways to Be Her Hero, Creating an Intimate Marriage, Faith Conversations for Families, Pass It On, The Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family, Redeeming Sex, 52 Creative Family time Experiences, Long Story Short, The Power of a Praying Parent, Prayers for Prodigals: 90 Days of Prayer for Your Child, Praying the Scriptures for your Children, The Family Blessing, While They Are Sleeping, If You Could See as Jesus Sees.
- Divorce: Before you Divorce, Divorce Care
- Movie Rating Options: Plugged In, Kid’s In Mind
- Step Parenting: Smart Step Families
WEEKLY FAMILY WORSHIP
- Your family is encouraged to worship all together in person in the main sanctuary 8:30 am (classic worship), 10:00 am (modern worship), or 11:30 am (modern worship).
- We offer a K-5th Kids Worship at Chapel Hill in the Memorial Chapel at 10:00 AM or 11:30 am. Check in at Door C.
- If you desire to worship online, we also offer this option anywhere you have internet access. Sunday services live-streamed on our website & YouTube.
- K-5th grade can learn each weeks lesson anywhere you have internet access on our Chapel Hill Kids YouTube channel.
We hope to see you in person on Sundays!