EASTER EGG DASH
Saturday, March 23 at 11 AM
All about the Easter Egg Dash
- Bring your whole family!
- Enter in the Skansie Ave entrance and park in the large upper parking lot. (The Rosedale Entrance will be blocked)
- Arrive by 11 AM as we will release the kids shortly after.
- A parent or guardian will need to accompany the children around the church.
- Bring non-perishable food items for Fish Food Bank. (Please no food past or close to the expiration date. Food items should be unopened.)
- Meet at Door E for directions and starting point.
- Eggs are hidden inside the tape barriers and fence lines all the way around the church.
- On the signal your family will search for eggs around the building. We will start families with the younger children in a clockwise direction as there will be easier eggs in the beginning of that direction. Those with older kids will start in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Encourage your older kids to leave easier eggs for younger kids.
- There will be an egg limit announced before being released on the Easter Egg hunt.
- Return the outer plastic shells to the large containers around the building.
- Scan the QR code posted around the building to enter and win the $100 gift card drawing. The winner will be contacted on Monday, March 25.
- Bathrooms are available inside Door C.
- This is an outdoor event, so please dress accordingly.
~The Family Ministries Team