Celebrate Recovery tech team – audio
Set-up, maintain and dismantle audio/band/instrument equipment including microphones, speakers, cords/cables for Celebrate Recovery rehearsals and live events.
• Wednesday, 4:30 – 8:30 pm
• Ability to operate and trouble shoot sound boards, mixing, monitors, and cable connections.
4 hours, once per week
Service, creativity, technical, helping, leadership
- Attend CR weekly for a pre-service run-through as well as troubleshoot sound issues and prepare all equipment for the evening.
- Run the sound board during the service and break down the stage after completion of service.
- Attend weekly worship planning meeting to gain insights into weekly worship service
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
Care Ministries: Celebrate Recovery Staff & Volunteers
BENEFITS TO CHPC & THE VOLUNTEER
Engaging worship time at CR and an opportunity to express volunteer creativity within a team.
Celebrate Recovery (CR) is a Christ-based, 12-step recovery program for any adult struggling with hurt, pain, addictions, or habits
For a no-strings conversation, please contact Celebrate Recovery.