Look below for information about the area around Chapel Hill, our site plan and floor plans. Maps are included (click on the image for larger view).
Chapel Hill is located at the corner of Skansie Avenue and Rosedale Street in Gig Harbor. Use the embedded map below for directions to the church.
- Chapel Hill sits on 34 acres, consisting of approximately 12.7 acres of developed property. The building areas consist of 114,669 square feet of building constructed over 5 distinct phases of development.
- The sanctuary seats 1,500 people and the Memorial Chapel seats 200 people.
- The Gathering Place is a multi-purpose room and can seat up to 400 people for a banquet and 982 people for meetings.
- There is a regulation-size gymnasium with full shower room facilities.
- The parking lot consists of 582 stalls.
- There is a full-service espresso coffee shop (HeBrews) that operates on Tuesdays and Sundays and during special events.
- The Diner is another food-service venue that is located adjacent to the Youth area.
lower level (Floor 1) - Youth Area (Entrances H, I & J)
- Youth area (including the Diner, Arena and offices)
- Gymnasium and Activities room
- Choir room
- Adult classrooms
- Children's classroom (The Surf Shop)
main level (Floor 2) - sanctuary, children, memorial chapel (entrances a - f)
Entrances D, E, F
- Sanctuary lobby (Narthex)
- Prayer Chapel
- Gathering Place
- HeBrews (coffee shop)
Entrances A, B, C
- Memorial Chapel
- Fellowship Hall
- Fireside Library
- Preschool (classrooms and offices)
- Children's Education Wing (classrooms and offices)
upper level (Floor 3) - Administration, Counseling (Entrance D)
- Sanctuary balcony
- Lay Counseling Center
- Administrative offices
- Pastors' offices