Water draws many people to the Puget Sound every summer. Water both delights us in sport and beauty and can be terrifying in its depth and infiniteness. And God chose the ...
Saturday, January 18, 2014, 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
|Location:||Chapel Hill Presbyterian Church, 7700 Skansie Ave, Gig Harbor, WA US 98335-8309|
Women's Day Retreat
This mini-retreat is for you if you have conversations like:
- What is going on in this world?
- I simply can’t add one more thing to my schedule, but where is there time for God?
- My relationship with God isn’t what it used to be.
- I don’t know how to be a Christian and a teacher.
- How could I possibly take an entire weekend away for a women’s retreat?
- Are there people who are as concerned about the state of the political world as I am?
During Restoration, we’ll be having discussions about how God is working to bring out his original purpose in us individually, in our communities, and in the world. We’ll be studying the Bible together, hearing testimonies of God’s restoration, and talking through how God wants us to participate in restoration in our lives.
Our discussions we will be based around tables according to the kind of restoration conversation you hope to have. The labels in parenthesis are intended to help you consider if you want to join in this discussion. You’re welcome to register for a table where you identify with a label particularly or if you have a particular interest in it.
So when you register, please identify if you would like to primarily have a conversation about God’s plan for the restoration of:
- Family (daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandmother)
- Body (doctor, physical therapist, nutritionist, runner)
- Earth (environmentalist, gardener, veterinarian, animal lover)
- Business (retail, sales, receptionist, self-employed)
- Law (politician, lawyer, lobbyist)
- Art (musician, media, painter, crafter, dancer, photographer)
- Mind (teacher, coach, tutor, psychologist)
- Soul (LifeGroup leader, pastor, spiritual director, Sunday School teacher)
Cost is $25 includes continental breakfast and lunch.
Register ONLINE now or at the Connect Center beginning January 5th.